Parmigiano Reggiano Museum
c/o Corte Castellazzi, Via Volta, 5, Soragna (PR)
Tel +39.0521.931800 Fax +39.0521.678174
* Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10.00 – 13.00, 15.00 – 18:00
* From Monday to Friday, only by booking
* Closed. Access to the museum is possible only by booking.
* Full € 5
* Reduced € 4.00 groups (minimum 15 people), adults over 65 years, conventions,
* Reduced schools € 3.00 schools and children from 6 to 18 years,
* Free disabled and their escorts, escorts groups and schools, journalists, children under 6 years
Sampling of Parmigiano reggiano cheese
* Full € 1.00
While booking your ticket, you can also book a guided tour. Guided tour costs € 25 for a maximum of 25 people.
The shop is located next to the museum and in opening hours you can buy publications, objects for the table and typical local products.
Daily trips from Parma and back.
Departure: from the Parma Train Station (delivery from Exit Viale Borsellino) or from your hotel in town or in the surrounding area.
Destination: one or more of the 8 Museums.
Vehicle: Opel Zafira Tourer 7-seater or other similar models available.
Rate: € 61.48 + Vat (22%) per day instead of € 100 + Vat (no extra charge for battery charging).
How to book the car: send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com at least 10 days prior to your visit.
It is necessary to attach a copy of your driving licence plus your Identity Car or Passport and phone number of the drivers.
Please read the RENTAL AGREEMENT published on this website.
The rental cost must be paid by bank transfer prior to your visit after receiving the invoice.
Please note that ; the rental agreement is to be considered garanteed after receiving an email confirmation from Scai Motor Srl.
Email any special requests or call.
Info: tel. +39 0521 670234 or +39 0521 670264
Plan your trip
Are you looking for information about others Food Museums?
Click on the following links to contact them.